Join us near BARABOO, WI from MARCH 11-13, 2022!
Indulge in relaxation and adventure with an all-inclusive, immersive experience in a gorgeous hidden cabin.
- Group hiking at Devils Lake State Park and Merrimac, WI area
- Wine tasting in a tropical oasis within the cabin
- Morning yoga led by certified yoga instructor
- Healthy and hearty meals prepared by our private chef
- Learn snowshoeing and connect with other inspirational women (Brand new pair will be provided, and you can keep them)
- Relaxing hot tub, games, fireplace at your leisure
All skill levels and ages 21+ are welcome! Please note this retreat is limited to only 10 participants.
Not included: Transportation to the retreat.
Breakfast: Buttermilk Pancake with mixed berries & whipped topping; New Orleans styled shrimp & grits;
Seasonal fruit platter; Quiche Lorraine; Bacon & turkey sausage
Lunch: Chicken Pesto on ciabatta with pasta salad (vegetarian); Fire-roasted corn & tomatoes on flatbread
Dinner: Shrimp fried rice; Mongolian beef; Sweet & sour chicken; Veggie egg rolls; Veggie ramen bowl
Dessert: Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
*Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.*
Sample of Daily Schedule
12:00 pm: Meet and greet at the trailhead, come ready for a 3 mile hike and bring a snack.
2:00-3:00 pm: Welcome drinks, tour the property and amenities.
3:30-5:30 pm: Wine tasting
6:00 pm: Dinner
8:00-9:00 am: Morning yoga
9:15 am: Breakfast
10:00 am: Snowshoeing hike 2 miles
1:00-2:00 pm: Yummy Lunch
2:30 pm: Group Discussion (What does a summer bucket list look like?); Nap
4:00 pm: Games/hot tub/or chill by the fireplace with your choice of beverage
6:00 pm: Dinner
7:00 pm: Women’s circle by the campfire
Sunday (Final day)
8:00-9:00 am: Morning Yoga
9:15-10:30 am: Brunch
11:00 am: Check out
11:15 am: Snowshoeing hike 2 miles and dismissal (optional)
Your safety is our #1 concern, so to ensure we remain a COVID-free environment, below is a list of our COVID measures.
- To attend our retreat, a valid Negative PCR test or Antigen test (taken within 72 hours) is needed upon arrival. In the case that an attendee tests positive, they will not participate in retreat activities for the safety of the other attendees.
- Daily Temperature Checks – For everyone’s safety, we will administer on-site daily temperature checks each morning.
- Food Service – Our chef and team will adhere to the strictest and safest food safety COVID standards.
- Disclaimers: COVID vaccination or negative test within 72 hours is required to stay in accordance with local regulations within the community.
If you decide to cancel within the first 30 days of registering, I will provide you with a 100% refund. After that, there will be no refunds for cancellations, even illness or COVID-19. However, if unforeseen circumstances due to the pandemic or other reasons arise, I will postpone the retreat for an agreed-upon time in 2022 or 2023. Additionally, I will not provide any refunds 60 days prior to the departure of the trip.